Essay about My hobby| gardening |for class v,vi vii





       My Hobby



Everything is work whatever we do.Hobby is also a work which we do with pleasure and passion.The main purpose of hobby is to get pleasure out of it.We use do it during leisure.Every persons have their own and diffetent hobbies. I also have a hobby and that is gardening.


We have a piece of land beside our house. I have planted many fruit and flower trees there.My father also helped me in this.We planted them in many rows.Every morning I  and my father walk in my small garden.I water all the trees regularly.I feel proud of my hobby as it is beneficial for health and it is nature friendly.I tend the plants carefully.Their growth,colour,fruits scent fill my heart.When I sit in my small garden I feel a great pleasure.My garden is full of flower and fruit trees.Sweet fragment of them ensweeten my mind.When mild breeze blows little flower plants with blooming bud toss theit heads which is just amazing to see.On Sunday I spend some hours in  my garden.My heart dances with joy with blooming flowers.The greenery of my garden will greet every nature lover forever.



The garden beside my house is no doubt small but even then I am proud of it because it the result of my hard work with passion.It is the place where I find pleasure and happiness every time.



Post a Comment

0 Comments