Letter to friend inviting him on birthday party|| easy writing.....

   


                     
                                               [won address]

                                     

Dear Arup,
          Hope you all are well by the grace of almighty. I am fine here with my parents.

This letter is something different than my previous. Hope you will be glad to know that next sundauy is my 14th birthday. So I am writing this letter as a invitation to see you must on that day on the happy occasion. My mom and dad has decided to organize a party to celebrate my this birthday in a grand way as I have stand First in my class in this year. One year has gone we did not meet together. Hope that will be the best day to meet again together. I have invited Raja, Riya, Dipak, Rohit, Subha, Rohini and many others friends of previous school. They all will come. Raja said he would come with his new camera. We all are going to meet together again to have great fun. Hope that will be a red letter day of our friendship. I am requesting you to bring your guitar with you. Your presence is highly expected to us. Please join us on that evening on the happy occasion without fail.
        No more today .Let’s meet. convey regards to your parents. Affection to youngers and love to you.   

                       
 
                                                                                                                                            Yours Ever  [Receiver's Address]                                                                                                     ( Writer’s name)

Post a Comment

0 Comments